Intelligent 3 in 1 Fast Wireless Charging Station For iPhone 11/12/13 & Samsung
1. Charging Station for Multiple Devices Apple: 3 in 1 wireless charger can charge 3 devices at one time - iPhone, iWatch & AirPods by connecting one cable. Compatible phone models are iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max, 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max, 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, SE/X/ XR/XS/XS Max/8/8 Plus; Compatible for Apple Watch Series 6/SE/5/4/3/2 (Not work for other brand watch) and AirPods 2/ AirPods Pro (Needs charge with the wireless charging case).
2. 7.5W Fast Charging for iPhone: Compared to the charging power of the 5W official charging adapter, the charging speed of our iPhone charging station is increased by 20%. The top charging station for Apple watch is a 3W charging power. The back Airpods charging station is a 5W charging power and this back wireless charging station also can charge a Qi-enabled phone. What’s more, our package includes a 18W QC3.0 adapter and a 3.3ft USB-C cable. Complete package, worry-free use.
3. Qi-Certified & Multiple Protections: The wireless charging stand certified by Qi, made of ABS material which is fire-resistant bring your devices multiple protections as object detection, temperature control, over-voltage, short-circuit protection, and more. Besides, we have carefully designed some heat dissipation holes on the back, which can reduce heat build-up and protect your devices when charging.
4. Phone Case Friendly: Our wireless iPhone charger can charge your phone normally even if 5 mm (0.2 in) thick phone case, like smooth silicone case, smooth clear case and official magnetic case. But the metal case, magnetic pad, credit card, grips & stands and case with a thickness greater than 5 mm (0.2 in) will interfere with charging. Please take off these cases when charging.
|Type:||Wireless Charger, 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station|
|Material:||PC Fireproof Material, ABS, PC Fireproof Material, ABS|
|Protection:||Short Circuit Protection, Low Tension, Over-charging, Overcurrent, Overvoltage|
|Port:||1 x USB|
|Input voltage and current:||9V/2A, 100-240V/1.2A, 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 5V/3A|
|output voltage and current:||9V/2A, 5V/3A, 12V/1.5A|
|Output Power:||5W, 15W, 20W, 7.5W, 10W|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Supports Solar Energy:||NO|
|item||3 in 1 15W Q1 standard wireless fast charger|
|Certification||CE ROHS FCC|
5. FAST & FURIOUS: Advanced technology detects your device, delivering up to 10W fast charging, depending on your device. Our charging pad for multiple devices can fully charge your iPhone 11 or Samsung S10 in 2h30, which is 35% faster than the average! You will have a QC3.0 18W adapter included in the package to make this magic happen.
6. WORKSPACE ORGANIZER: Tired of cords? Quezqa wireless charging stand is saving space on your desk thanks to its small footprint design. Instead of having multiple cords for iWatch and AirPods, use one type C cable and a QC 3.0 adapter (both included). Our charging dock station is suitable for both home and office and gives you genuine wireless experience.
7. SAFETY CONTROL: 100% of our products go through 3-phase quality control expertise conducted by our very own engineers to ensure its safety use. We give you multi-protect technology providing temperature control, overcurrent and overvoltage protection on top of that. Once your device is fully charged, the charger switches off to protect the battery of your devices. Enjoy using this Qi charger with a 24 months warranty and 24/7 customer service!
Q: What is Qi-certified?
A: Products using the Qi standard must be tested rigorously to help ensure safety, interoperability and energy efficiency. Only products that have passed these independent laboratory tests can use the Qi logo and are considered “Qi-certified”.
Q: Can I wirelessly charge a phone that does not support wireless charging?
It depends. To wirelessly charge a phone that does not have wireless charging, you need a case for your phone that supports wireless charging. Attach the Qi wireless charging phone case and wireless charging is enabled for your phone.
Q: Is my device compatible and does my phone have built-in Qi compatibility?
Find out if your smartphone is or can be made compatible with the Qi standard.
Q:Why does my Apple iPhone stop charging before it reaches 100%?
A: Ever since iOS 13 was released a new feature was introduced: ”Optimized Battery Charging”. This feature has been designed to increase the life span of the battery. The software uses machine learning to keep a track of your charging habits and waits to finish charging past 80%. While Optimized Battery Charging can be helpful, it has disadvantages regarding having your battery fully charged upon demand.
Q: When I place my device on the charger, charging does not start. What can I do?
A: Please make sure the device you are using supports Qi wireless charging.
Q: Can I leave my phone case attached while charging?
A: Yes, you do not need to remove your case before charging. All Zens wireless chargers work with most lightweight cases (< 3 mm). Just to be sure, it is recommended to take phone cases with metal lining off before charging.
Q: How do I know my device is charging?
A: If your device is charging, the charging symbol appears on the screen of your device or you will see a charging (led) light on your device. Most Zens wireless chargers have a LED light that also indicates that your device is being charged successfully.
Q: Can I charge multiple devices at the same time on one wireless charger?
A: Yes, it developed wireless chargers for both individual and shared use. Depending on the model, you can wirelessly charge one or two phones at the same time by placing them next to each other on the dual charging pad.
Q: How should I place my phone on the charger?
A: Place your phone face-up on the wireless charger. For optimal performance, make sure it is placed in the middle of the charger.
Q: What happens if I put a piece of metal on the charger?
A: The charger does not start charging. The transmitter of a wireless charging system can detect if a piece of metal is located on its surface.