15W Fast Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand iPhone 13
1. 3 Smart Chip, 15W Fast Charging: 3-in-1 Wireless Charger has been engineered to be compatible with Qi-enabled Phones, iWatch, and AirPods. Just set these devices down onto the charger, and it starts charging immediately and simultaneously. Optimized the most advanced technology, it is tuned to delivery up to 15W output, depending on your device. And one type C cable and a QC 3.0 adapter are included in the package, no need to find and connect more cables.
2. Adjustable and Foldable Design: The stand at the back of the dock moves backwards and forwards to align your phone and watch for a fast wireless charge in a ideal angle. Designed to be lightweight, foldable and space-saving with a small, compact footprint, this charge dock fits effortlessly into your home, office or travel; Just put the wireless charger into your bag and take it anywhere.
||Wireless Charger, 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station
||PC Fireproof Material, ABS, PC Fireproof Material, ABS
||Short Circuit Protection, Low Tension, Over-charging, Overcurrent, Overvoltage
||CE ROHS FCC
||1 x USB
|Input voltage and current:
||9V/2A, 100-240V/1.2A, 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 5V/3A
|output voltage and current:
||9V/2A, 5V/3A, 12V/1.5A
||5W, 15W, 20W, 7.5W, 10W
||Smart Mobile Phone
3. Smart Breathing Nightlight: A breathing indicator that can be turned on/off manually; Press nightlight power button to turn off if you are disturbed by the LED light. Charge with confidence, a breathing blue LED light indicates your phone is properly aligned and charging, while a flash blue light alerts you to the presence of a foreign object or the phone is misaligned.
4. Full Protection, Safe Charging: This wireless charger uses the latest advanced automatic control technology. Built-in safeguards against overcharge, over-current and over-voltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection. Guards your device battery against overcharge damage. (Note: remove the magnetic or metal accessories from the phone case before charging.
5. Widely Compatible: Compatible with Apple watch series 6/SE/5/4/3/2, AirPods 2/1/Pro, and iPhone 13/12/ 12 mini/ 12 Pro/ 12 Pro Max/ SE/ 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ 8/ 8 Plus/ X/ XS/ XS MAX/ XR/ Samsung Galaxy S20/ S10/ S10 plus/ S9/ S9 plus/ S8/ S8 plus/ S7/ S6 Edge Plus and others wireless-enabled Phones. All products from FCOOL will enjoy 24-month warranty and lifetime after-sales service. Any issue during product using, please contact our after-sales team, we will help you solve the problem in time.
Q: What can I do with my wireless charger?
A: You can charge your mobile device wirelessly simply by placing it on top of the surface.
Q: Is my phone Qi compatible or Qi-enabled?
A: Either your phone comes embedded with the Qi technology or you can make it Qi-enabled with an adapted case. To find out if your device is Qi compatible or if it can be upgraded to one, please refer to this compatibility guide.
Q: What if my phone is not compatible with Qi wireless charging?
A: There are two components that make it work - 1) a charger that transmits power to the phone; and a receiver that collects the power and charges the battery.
Q: Can I charge while navigating the phone?
A: Yes, but not recommended.
Q: What is Qi-certified?
A: Products using the Qi standard must be tested rigorously to help ensure safety, interoperability and energy efficiency. Only products that have passed these independent laboratory tests can use the Qi logo and are considered “Qi-certified”.
Q: Is my device compatible and does my phone have built-in Qi compatibility?
Find out if your smartphone is or can be made compatible with the Qi standard.
Q:Why does my Apple iPhone stop charging before it reaches 100%?
A: Ever since iOS 13 was released a new feature was introduced: ”Optimized Battery Charging”. This feature has been designed to increase the life span of the battery. The software uses machine learning to keep a track of your charging habits and waits to finish charging past 80%. While Optimized Battery Charging can be helpful, it has disadvantages regarding having your battery fully charged upon demand.
Q: Can I leave my phone case attached while charging?
A: Yes, you do not need to remove your case before charging. All Zens wireless chargers work with most lightweight cases (< 3 mm). Just to be sure, it is recommended to take phone cases with metal lining off before charging.