Type C ,Qi Wireless Charger 3 in 1 Apples & Samsung
1. ONE FOR ALL, Efficient and Clean: Not only apple charging station, this 3 in 1 Wireless charging station support all Qi-enable phones, Apple Watch(S2-S5) and Airpods(2,Pros) simultaneously, just place your phone/iWatch/Airpods on the charging surface, no more mess cables (Recommended for phone case≤5mm or no case).
2. FAST CHARGING: Advanced technology detects your device, delivering fast charging 10W for Samsung & 7.5W for iPhone.LED lights on the base will give a clear charging indication. For fast charging QC 3.0 adapter is required and included with our stand, enjoy your charging station for apple products out of the box!
||iPhone & Samsung
||Travel, Short Circuit Protection, Fast Charging, Charging Indicator, Qi Certified
||Custom Brand Printing
3. HIGH QUALITY WIRELESS CHARGER: Our Wireless charger does not scratch iPhone/iwatch/airpods to block the screen or the edges when charging the device. The charging stand hides the iWatch and AirPods Pro cables, saving you space on your desk. ( charges directly through cases, Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will interfere with charging).
4. EVERYTHING BECOMES TIDY:Tired of multiple cords? Our wireless charger stand is saving space on your desk, it needs only one cable and QC 3.0 adapter (included). Our charging dock station is suitable for both home and office using and gives you genuine wireless experience.
5. Intelligent & Reliable Quality: Intelligent Protection Technology including over-temperature, over-voltage, and over-current protection, along with Foreign Object Detection and more reliable quality make more safe to use with qi charger7.5W Fast Charging for iPhone: Compared to the charging power of the 5W official charging adapter, the charging speed of our iPhone charging station is increased by 20%. The top charging station for Apple watch is a 3W charging power. The back Airpods charging station is a 5W charging power and this back wireless charging station also can charge a Qi-enabled phone. What’s more, our package includes a 18W QC3.0 adapter and a 3.3ft USB-C cable. Complete package, worry-free use.
6. Wide Compatibilitly:Support iPhone 13/12/11/Pro/Pro Max/XR/XS Max/Xs/X/8/8P, AirPods Pro/3/2, Apple iWatch Series SE/6/5/4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10 Plus/S10E/S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note10/10+/9/8 and so on others Qi-enabled phones. and most Qi-enabled devices (Not recommended for 12mini); Apple AirPods2/AirPods Pro/Galaxy Buds; iWatch 1~6, SE;
Q: What can I do with my wireless charger?
A: You can charge your mobile device wirelessly simply by placing it on top of the surface.
Q: Is it safe to use any Qi charger?
A: As demand surges, only Qi Certified wireless charging products can deliver a safe and reliable wireless charging experience.
Q: When can I get the quotation?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require samples to check our quality. If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample cost. But the sample cost can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more than the MOQ.
Q: Is my phone Qi compatible or Qi-enabled?
A: Either your phone comes embedded with the Qi technology or you can make it Qi-enabled with an adapted case. To find out if your device is Qi compatible or if it can be upgraded to one, please refer to this compatibility guide.
Q: Can I charge while navigating the phone?
A: Yes, but not recommended.
Q: Is my device compatible and does my phone have built-in Qi compatibility?
Find out if your smartphone is or can be made compatible with the Qi standard.
Q: Can I leave my phone case attached while charging?
A: Yes, you do not need to remove your case before charging. All Zens wireless chargers work with most lightweight cases (< 3 mm). Just to be sure, it is recommended to take phone cases with metal lining off before charging.
Q: I still see a wire connected to the wireless charger. What's the point if there's still a cord?
A: Yes, that's right.Unless it's like the Prelude the wireless charging pad must be connected to a power source.
Q: How do wireless chargers compare in speed to conventional wired charging?A:Here's a useful chart based on a recent study comparing the charging speed for iPhone X and other recent iPhone models, with different power sources.5W - Conventional Charging / 7.5W - Fast-charging