Wireless Charger iPhone 12
1.A SLEEK CENTRAL CHARGING STATION - Simply set your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods in position, they begin charging on contact, all in one place. NO more messy cords. Simplified design for offices, nightstands.
2. WORRY NO MORE ABOUT SAFETY - Remember last time the terrible wireless charging experience? Overheating, noisy, go in fits and starts... Our high-end temp control parts will bury all these troubles. It adopts over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over-charging protection techniques which all passed Qi-Certified charging standards, to ensure charging safety
3. HIT 90% OF COMPETITORS - The Pauchy 3-in-1 wireless charger has been engineered with dual coil, and it's Qi-compatible (a wireless technology that uses inductive charging), equipped with 3.0 fast charge adapter, the 15W charging speed gives us the edge over our competitors.
|item||3 in 1 15W Q1 standard wireless fast charger|
|Certification||CE ROHS FCC|
|Protection||Short Circuit Protection, Over-charging, Overcurrent, Overvoltage|
|Brand Name||OEM ODM|
|Port||1 x USB|
|Input voltage and current||9V/2A, 5V/2A|
|output voltage and current||9V/1.2A, 5V/1A|
|Place of Origin||China|
4. SPACE SAVING FOLDABLE DESIGN - You can use the wireless charging stand as a phone holder which has three grades of slope adjustable, enjoy the videos or Facetime hands-free. When it's folded as 0 degree, you get a flat and neat portable charging station.
5. EXTRA MAT FOR i12/i13 MINI USERS - Our wireless charger equipped with an extra mat specially designed for iPhone mini 12/13, easy to use for all your Apple products. Widely compatible with many iPhone: 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12/12 Pro/12 Mini/SE/11/11 Pro/11 Pro max/X/Xs/Xs Max/8/8 Plus
6. WHAT YOU GET - 3-in-1 wireless charging station, an USB-C cable, a QC3.0 adapter, an iPhone mini mat and an user guide. Pauchy offers 365-day warranty and 24/7 support, we have been committed to providing an exceptional customer experience throughout.
Also including whisper-quiet, sleep-friendly heat dissipation vents that keep your device cool, and prevent overheating.
✓ Easy drop and go placement.
✓ No annoying, dangerous cords.
It doesn't get safer than this. The charging signal goes through most smartphone cases up to 0.25in.
Plus, the fact of being a solid piece of technology, slick, sturdy designed, and features an anti-slip silicon pad makes it the safest place you can put your phone on.
An ingenious way to keep your charging station working in mint, pristine condition. It prevents your devices from overheating and ensures optimum charging performance for years to come.
Q: How does wireless charging work?
A: Wireless charging works by something which is called magnetic induction. In inductive charging systems, energy is transferred between coils by a magnetic field via inductive coupling.
Q: Why is wireless charging so convenient?
A: You sit down for a cup of coffee and place your smartphone on the table. The phone lights up and starts to charge automatically – without connectors or cables. Just grab your phone on your way out in the morning, and charge it wherever you need to – at home, the office, the library, on the train, in your car or at the local café. As wireless charging becomes more and more mainstream, wireless charging hotspots will soon be available everywhere.
Q: What is Qi-certified?
A: Products using the Qi standard must be tested rigorously to help ensure safety, interoperability and energy efficiency. Only products that have passed these independent laboratory tests can use the Qi logo and are considered “Qi-certified”.
Q: Can I wirelessly charge a phone that does not support wireless charging?
It depends. To wirelessly charge a phone that does not have wireless charging, you need a case for your phone that supports wireless charging. Attach the Qi wireless charging phone case and wireless charging is enabled for your phone.
Q: Is my device compatible and does my phone have built-in Qi compatibility?
A: Find out if your smartphone is or can be made compatible with the Qi standard.
Q:Why does my Apple iPhone stop charging before it reaches 100%?
A: Ever since iOS 13 was released a new feature was introduced: ”Optimized Battery Charging”. This feature has been designed to increase the life span of the battery. The software uses machine learning to keep a track of your charging habits and waits to finish charging past 80%. While Optimized Battery Charging can be helpful, it has disadvantages regarding having your battery fully charged upon demand.
Q: When I place my device on the charger, charging does not start. What can I do?
A: Please make sure the device you are using supports Qi wireless charging.
Q: Can I leave my phone case attached while charging?
A: Yes, you do not need to remove your case before charging. The wireless chargers work with most lightweight cases (< 3 mm). Just to be sure, it is recommended to take phone cases with metal lining off before charging.
Q: How do I know my device is charging?
A: If your device is charging, the charging symbol appears on the screen of your device or you will see a charging (led) light on your device. Most wireless chargers have a LED light that also indicates that your device is being charged successfully.
Q: Can I charge multiple devices at the same time on one wireless charger?
A: Yes, it developed wireless chargers for both individual and shared use. Depending on the model, you can wirelessly charge one or two phones at the same time by placing them next to each other on the dual charging pad.
Q: How should I place my phone on the charger?
A: Place your phone face-up on the wireless charger. For optimal performance, make sure it is placed in the middle of the charger.
Q: What happens if I put a piece of metal on the charger?
A: The charger does not start charging. The transmitter of a wireless charging system can detect if a piece of metal is located on its surface.
Q: Is wireless charging safe?
A: Wireless charging systems must obey a set of rules and regulations related to electromagnetic interference (EMI/EMC), sometimes also called “radio disturbance”, and magnetic fields. All products meet these rules and regulations and are Qi-certified.