10W 15W Fast Wireless Charger QI 3 in 1
1. Adjustable and Foldable Design: The stand at the back of the dock moves backwards and forwards to align your phone and watch for a fast wireless charge in a ideal angle. Designed to be lightweight, foldable and space-saving with a small, compact footprint, this charge dock fits effortlessly into your home, office or travel; Just put the wireless charger into your bag and take it anywhere.
2. Smart Breathing Nightlight: A breathing indicator that can be turned on/off manually; Press nightlight power button to turn off if you are disturbed by the LED light. Charge with confidence, a breathing blue LED light indicates your phone is properly aligned and charging, while a flash blue light alerts you to the presence of a foreign object or the phone is misaligned.
3. Full Protection, Safe Charging: This wireless charger uses the latest advanced automatic control technology. Built-in safeguards against overcharge, over-current and over-voltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection. Guards your device battery against overcharge damage. (Note: remove the magnetic or metal accessories from the phone case before charging.
||3 in 1 15W Q1 standard wireless fast charger
||CE ROHS FCC
||Short Circuit Protection, Over-charging, Overcurrent, Overvoltage
||1 x USB
|Input voltage and current
|output voltage and current
|Place of Origin
|Supports Solar Energy
||Qi Wireless Charger
||QI CE FCC ROHS
4. Safe Qi-Certified Charging, With advanced Qi-Certification, the wireless charging dock provides you a safe charging experience. It adopts over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over-charging protection techniques, and massive heat dissipation holes, which ensures your charging safe & secure.
5. Universal Compatibility, The wireless charger is widely compatible with many phones: iPhone SE/11/11 Pro/11 Pro max/X/Xs/Xs Max/8/8 Plus, Samsung S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S7e, Note10/10+/9/9+/8/8+, Pixel 3/3+/4/4+, etc. And it’s compatible with Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, AirPods 1/2/Pro, and most of the Qi-supported devices.
Q: What can I do with my wireless charger?
A: You can charge your mobile device wirelessly simply by placing it on top of the surface.
Q: Which device does it work with?
A: It is supported by Qi technology. It works like magic with any Qi-enabled devices.
Q: Is my phone Qi compatible or Qi-enabled?
A: Either your phone comes embedded with the Qi technology or you can make it Qi-enabled with an adapted case. To find out if your device is Qi compatible or if it can be upgraded to one, please refer to this compatibility.
Q: Is it safe to use any Qi charger?
A: As demand surges, only Qi Certified wireless charging products can deliver a safe and reliable wireless charging experience.
Q: What if my phone is not compatible with Qi wireless charging?
A: There are two components that make it work - 1) a charger that transmits power to the phone; and a receiver that collects the power and charges the battery.
Q: I have a case on my phone, does it interfere with my phone’s wireless charging capabilities?
A: Using a case on your phone shouldn’t interfere with its wireless charging capabilities. In fact, to make your phone wireless charging compatible, we even recommend that you use a case to hold the receiver in place (and using protection is always good).
Q: Can I charge while navigating the phone?
A: Yes, but not recommended.
Q: Is there by any chance a battery inside the unit?
A: Not for now.
Q: What is fast wireless charging?
A: Some phones and wireless chargers support fast charging. With fast wireless charging, the battery is simply charged faster by increasing the charging power. This results in shorter charging times.
Q: Why is wireless charging so convenient?
A: You sit down for a cup of coffee and place your smartphone on the table. The phone lights up and starts to charge automatically – without connectors or cables. Just grab your phone on your way out in the morning, and charge it wherever you need to – at home, the office, the library, on the train, in your car or at the local café. As wireless charging becomes more and more mainstream, wireless charging hotspots will soon be available everywhere.
Q: How does wireless charging work?
A: Wireless charging works by something which is called magnetic induction. In inductive charging systems, energy is transferred between coils by a magnetic field via inductive coupling.
Q: What is Qi-certified?
A: Products using the Qi standard must be tested rigorously to help ensure safety, interoperability and energy efficiency. Only products that have passed these independent laboratory tests can use the Qi logo and are considered “Qi-certified”.
Q: Can I wirelessly charge a phone that does not support wireless charging?
A: It depends. To wirelessly charge a phone that does not have wireless charging, you need a case for your phone that supports wireless charging. Attach the Qi wireless charging phone case and wireless charging is enabled for your phone.
Q: Is my device compatible and does my phone have built-in Qi compatibility?
A: Find out if your smartphone is or can be made compatible with the Qi standard.